French Connection offers Free Shipping for all Standard orders over $50.
Please allow 7 to 10 working days* for the goods to arrive. (During our promotional period delivery can take up to 12 business days)
Deliveries are made from 7am until 7pm and may require a signature. For this reason, you may like to nominate a secure delivery address where someone is available to sign.
Anything ordered on a Friday afternoon, during the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day
Please note: French Connection does not accept liability for any delivery instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer. If you leave instructions requesting a parcel to be left in a different location (e.g. shed, garage neighbor etc) we cannot accept responsibility if you fail to receive your parcel.
Standard Delivery Charges By Province
- Alberta - $20.00
- British Columbia - $25.00
- Manitoba - $18.00
- New Brunswick - $18.00
- Newfoundland and Labrador - $20.00
- Northwest Territories - $57.00
- Nova Scotia - $18.00
- Nunavut - $55.00
- Ontario - $13.00
- Prince Edward Island - $20.00
- Quebec - $20.00
- Saskatchewan - $18.00
- Yukon - $50.00
This is an additional cost per order no matter how many parcels we send so that you receive your package 1-3 days from purchase date depending on province
All orders need to be placed before 2pm for next working day delivery. Deliveries are made from 9am until 8pm and may require a signature. For this reason, you may like to nominate a secure delivery address where someone is available to sign.
Anything ordered on a Friday afternoon, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
lease note: Saturday and Sundays are NOT classed as working days by our delivery carriers, for this reason anything ordered on a Thursday afternoon or Friday morning will be delivered on the following Monday and anything ordered from Friday afternoon up until Monday morning will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
During our sale period, orders should be placed before midday, Monday to Thursday to qualify for next day delivery, orders placed on Thursday after midday, or Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
When returning an item you should retain proof of posting from your shipper as we will not be responsible for any items that fail to reach us.
Items must be returned in a fully resalable condition, which means being unused and in the original packaging. Items assembled in any way cannot be returned. French Connection reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange on items deemed not to be resalable. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Alternatively purchases made via our website can now be returned to store for an exchange or refund. Returns will only be accepted providing that the items are returned in a fully resalable condition, which means being unused. Please ensure that you produce the associated dispatch note when returning the goods
During our sale period please allow 7 to 10 days for all returns to be processed once received in the warehouse.
Will it cost me to return an item?
There is no cost of sending clothing items for return or exchange. For further details and other options, see below.
Faulty items can also be returned free of charge by contacting customer service as soon as item is received and must be returned before your 21 day grace period.
If a client makes alterations to the merchandise we are no longer able to examine the condition it was shipped in and therefore cannot reimburse or refund the merchandise.
If you wish to return your entire order or part it for a refund within 21 days from ship date you must notify us of your intention to return it by emailing email@example.com or phoning customer services so that they may send you a return label, we will also refund any initial postage and packing charges.
How do I return an item?
When returning an item you should retain proof of posting from your shipper, register receipt and order invoice, as we will not be responsible for any items that fail to reach us. Items must be returned in a fully resalable condition, which means being unused and in the original packaging with tags attached and original receipt. French Connection reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange on items deemed not to be resalable. We also do not allow refunds or exchanges on bathing suits due to hygienic reasons . Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please send all returns to:
Nadia Sanita - Lio
E-Commerce Sales Rep
French Connection Canada Ltd.
230 North Queen Street
Please request for a return label to be sent to you by contacting our customer service providing your order number.
Can I return items to store?
Alternatively, purchases made via our website can be returned to Canadian stand-alone stores for an exchange or refund within 21 days from purchase date. (Please note, we do not accept returns through the website for purchases made in store, such returns must be made to a store.)
Items must be returned in a fully resalable condition, which means being unused and in the original packaging with tags attached. French Connection reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange on items deemed not to be resalable. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Items cannot be returned to store if they were purchased from other websites selling French Connection product such as Selfridges, ASOS, House of Fraser etc.
For your web return to be processed in store, you must bring the following:
- Item for refund or exchange with swing tags attached and in a resalable condition
- The Online order invoice and original register receipt (enclosed in your delivery). Photocopies are not a valid proof of purchase.
- The card you used to pay for the items.
Can I return items bought on promotion?
During online promotions. Only one Promotion code is applicable at one time and a one time in store exchange is available for the product(s). If you wish to ship back your promotional item we can only offer a gift card for the purchased amount.
Please note we do not apply refunds for items purchased using a promotional code to receive a discount.
Do you offer Price Adjustments?
You can apply for a price adjustment once per item bought at full price if the item is reduced to sale within 21 days of the processing date. To claim back the difference between the full price you paid and the sale price, please email us at:
French Connection Canada Limited
Please note: The price adjustment offer is only provided on full price orders. We will not authorize price adjustments for purchases made on sale items
A onetime exchange is allowed for all online purchases. Once an item has been exchanged, it is considered FINAL SALE and is not eligible for refund or exchange. Please not that we are not responsible for return shipping on exchanges.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORISATION
Please note, we are proving this information to customers so that the ordering experience with French Connection is understood. We also want you to know that your credit card details are safe and cannot be taken from the French Connection website. You will see many retailers requesting Master Card, Visa and Maestro passwords to complete an order online in the coming months. Retailers have many ways of storing customer data and authorising credit card orders. The French Connection process is outlined below:
- When you place your order with French Connection online you will receive an order confirmation via email.
- After you receive the order confirmation, your order details and credit card information are sent to another system to check that you're billing information and security code matches the information your bank holds. This process does not take place on the French Connection website which is why we will not be asking for an additional credit card password in the future. Some retailers use their website database to check everything and authorize immediately, but we have a system that is not online and thus cannot be accessed by anyone or any computer system trying to locate customer data for fraud usage. We are also PCI compliant, meaning your data is not all stored in one location. Your credit card number and corresponding authorization information are in separate locations for security purposes.
- If we have any problems with the credit card or information you have supplied, we will get in touch via email or telephone to resolve the issue before your order is processed. If we feel the order is fraudulent then we will cancel the order and notify you in writing that we have made this decision
- If the order is processed we will send you an email notifying you that your order has been dispatched. We prioritize orders based on the required delivery timeframe e.g. Next day orders are processed first and then standard orders.